Series 2 Episode 3
In this episode I talk to the incredible Steve Lovelace. Steve suffered a spinal cord injury and continued debilitating health obstacles and went on to become a triathlon and paratriathlon pioneer. Inspiring others through his journey through continual adversity and beyond.
- His devastating accident and medical journey
- The physical and emotional impact of physical trauma and illness
- Learning to walk to – competing in Triathlons. Using sport as a coping mechanism
- Coping with ongoing adversity and instilling hope
- Giving back – inspiring others through adversity
The Adversity Psychologist Podcast episodes do not constitute any kind of formal clinical support. If you require support with your emotional health or are in crisis, then please refer to the details below:
Connect with me:
If you are enjoying the podcast, it would be great if you can subscribe, share rate and review the episodes. It helps us reach more people with our narratives of adversity.
Thank you for listening to The Adversity Psychologist Podcast.