Series 3 Episode 1
In this episode I talk to Mark Berridge, Author of ‘A Fraction Stronger’. Mark survived a cycle accident which left him with a severe spinal chord injury. He writes and shares his journey through rehabilitation and beyond to inspire people in the face of adversity. An absolute must listen.
- Experiencing life changing injury
- Rehabilitation and finding meaning in life again
- Overcoming obstacles – physical and emotional “embracing uncertainty”
- Finding your inner strength. Channelling what we have inside ourselves to cope with adversity.
- Helping and inspiring others through writing and connection.
The Adversity Psychologist Podcast sessions do not constitute any kind of formal clinical support. If you require support with your emotional health or are in crisis then please refer to the details below:
Connect with me www.drtara.co.uk
If you are enjoying the podcast it would be great if you can subscribe, share rate and review the episodes. It helps us reach more people with our narratives of adversity.
Thank you for listening to The Adversity Psychologist Podcast.